Look within to more deeply engage and grow our existing congregation
- Initiate “Disciple’s Path” Engagement Map
- “Be in Ministry” challenge
- Organize new-membership initiatives
- Expand use of technology: updated website, podcasts, possible live streaming of services
- Deepen partnerships with other local churches
Worship & Service
Expand worship and service/mission opportunities locally and globally
- Explore alternative worship services and additional Sunday School times
- Combine evening worship with fellowship activity
- Repurpose existing spaces
- Expand local and global missions
- Explore “pop-up” worship opportunities
- Consider launching new faith communities
- Consider serving as an anchor church
Invest in upgrades/improvements in physical spaces to support growing membership programs and missions.
- Consider property additions if available
- Modernize, replace, or add to existing facilities
- Expand the opportunities for early-childhood education
- Grow the Church Endowment
Details for executing your 5-year vision will be developed for the Ministry Action Plan (MAP) during 2019. Please keep in mind that we are just getting started! We are still listening, and we welcome your comments, ideas, and questions.
Give us your feedback!
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form
Don't miss a thing!
Subscribe now to get news and event information about everything going on at North Raleigh UMC.