Serving, creating music, loving, and caring are words that quickly come to mind to music ministry participants. While our top priorities are serving our Lord and assisting with worship leadership through music, we enjoy fellowship, outreach, and care for each other. If you have a passion for music and desire to serve, please contact Michael, Amber, Brett, or any music ministry participant for more information. We’d love to have you join the team!
Adult vocal groups
- Chancel Choir – (for traditional worship at 8:30 and 11:15): 7:30-9:00 Thursdays.
- High Notes Chamber Choir – (auditioned advanced adult choir): 9:00-9:45 Thursdays.
- Silver Chords – (senior-adult choir): 10:00 -11:00 Wednesdays.
- Exaltation! – (for 9:45 contemporary worship): 6:15 – 8:15 most Sundays.
Several members of the Chancel Choir participate on a seasonal basis, electing to sing only for cantatas and special services. All aspects of participation in this ministry are encouraged, and our staff musicians are available for extra “by appointment” rehearsals for those who have occasional conflicts arise during regularly scheduled rehearsals, or would like to receive additional instruction.
Adult bell groups
- Rainbow Ringers – (Beginning/Intermediate Adult Handbells): 6:30 – 7:45 Wednesdays.
- North Raleigh Ringers – (Late Intermediate Adult Handbells): 6:15-7:30 Thursdays.
- Revelation Ringers – (Advanced Adult Handbells): 7:45-9:15 Wednesdays.
- Silver Bells – (Senior-Adult Handbells): 1:00 – 2:15 Wednesdays (after JOY).