- This event has passed.
October 5 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Come experience multiple interactive stations providing both personal contemplation and community fellowship. Activities are for all ages and are listed below:
10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Healing Station in Room S1: An opportunity to name what may be hurting you, our church, or our world and can sometimes get in our way of being kind. We can all write our hurt on a bandaid, stick it to the cross, and be anointed by oil if you like as we turn our pain over to God.
- Psalm Writing in Room S4: Here there will be examples of Psalms and variety of paper where we are given the time and space to write our own Psalm. It can be a wonderful spiritual practice.
- Rock Painting in the Fellowship Hall: Stop by and paint a rock that shows a kind message to those that walk by. When people feel like they need more kindness in their life they can pick it up and spread that message to someone else that may need it as well.
10:30 a.m. & 11:00 a.m. in the Fellowship Hall
- Interactive Story/S.O.U.L. Puppets: Children of all ages are invited to hear stories of showing kindness.
11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall
- Lunch will be available for a suggested donation of $5.
10:00 a.m. & 12:00 p.m. in the Sanctuary
- Special Music: Brett Pardue will share with us at 10:00, and Michael Glasgow and Amber Hitchcock will share with us at 12:00.
Every Half-Hour Starting at 10:30 a.m.
- Holy Communion will be offered in the Sanctuary.
For more information, email Jennifer Lanier or call her at 919.623.0774.