Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
Tithing and giving of finances to a church is a most personal decision and one that should be taken seriously. And there are many reasons that people give to their place of worship. As stewards of your money, we strive to use it wisely, to further God’s kingdom here on earth through constant consideration of where each dollar should go. Obviously mission and outreach are close to our hearts, but making sure we have a place of worship that remains in good condition must also be a priority.
We appreciate however and whatever you decide to give to NRUMC. Please know that we will do our best to use it in a responsible manner pleasing to God. Below are a few ways that we suggest for giving:
- Place a check in the offering plate on Sunday. Personal offering envelopes are available and blank envelopes are in the pew racks.
- Use your credit or debit card, one-time use or recurring-use (Visa and MasterCard only). Click the button below to give now.
- Mail or drop off a check to the Church Office. Mailing address is 8501 Honeycutt Road, Raleigh, NC 27615.
- Recurring drafts from your bank account to the Church bank account. Complete a Direct Withdrawal Form and return to Ken Black in the church office.
- Bill-Pay application on your bank’s website. These banking applications allow for one-time or recurring payments to be drafted from your bank account and forwarded to NRUMC.
- Gifts of listed stock or mutual fund shares through the United Methodist Foundation. Email Ken Black or call him at 919-847-1536 x115.
- Qualified Charitable Distribution from IRA. Allowed after age 70 ½. Taxable income is not recognized upon the transfer and charitable contribution is disallowed. Email Ken Black or call him at 919-847-1536 x115).
- Cash contribution from Charitable Foundation or Trust. Notify Ken Black (email or 919-847-1536 x115) upon first transfer.
For more information on any of these giving options, email Ken Black or call him at 919-847-1536 x115.
Don't miss a thing!
Subscribe now to get news and event information about everything going on at North Raleigh UMC.