Now Hiring: Director of Communications
The Director of Communications is responsible for developing all formal communications efforts and ensuring their alignment with North Raleigh’s mission and vision. Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Developing and implementing the church’s marketing strategy;
- Responsibility for all church communication including print, email, social media, web and mobile applications;
- Serving as part of church leadership helping to inform decisions with respect to communication related issues;
- Serving as the staff liaison to the Communications/Technology Advisory Team;
- Coordinating first level IT technical support for staff and manage IT vendor contacts;
- Supervising the Program Assistant for Worship, Pastoral Care, and Welcome.
Qualifications are a B.A. in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field or an equivalent degree. Preference will be given to candidates with a Masters’ Degree in similar fields and at least 5 years experience in communications related work (for more specific qualifications please click the button below for the full job description).
The position reports to the Executive Pastor. This position is full-time, offering a competitive salary and benefits. Interested candidates should email a cover letter, resume, and three references to Alan Felton, Executive Pastor.
Don't miss a thing!
Subscribe now to get news and event information about everything going on at North Raleigh UMC.