During this time when connection is so important, but large group gatherings are not yet safe, small groups can be an excellent way to journey with your NRUMC family. If your group is not able to meet or you would like to begin connecting with a small group, here are some groups that are meeting and would love to welcome you! There is a description of most of these groups here. If you are interested in learning more, email the contact for the group.
Groups on Zoom
- Connect Sunday School – contact Blase Kusterle at email@example.com
- Fellowship Sunday School Class – contact Ted Kunstling at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Well Sunday School Class – contact Michael Laird at email@example.com
- Good News Ambassadors – contact GG Dexter at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Quad- contact Christi Mallasch at email@example.com
- Men’s Small Group – contact Mark Marley at firstname.lastname@example.org
All groups meeting on campus are following safety precautions to keep you and our church family safe.
- Sonrise Sunday School Class – meets at NRUMC back parking lot, Wednesdays at 9:30 a.m. – contact Ruby Rosbach at email@example.com
- Wednesday Morning Study Group-meets at Honeycutt Park, Wednesdays at 7:00 a.m.-contact Ashley Will at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday Morning Intercessory Prayer Group– meets at NRUMC back parking lot, Fridays at 9:00 a.m.- contact Ruby Rosbach at email@example.com
- Not Your Momma’s Small Group- resuming August/September-contact Amanda Saunders at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women’s Study Group – resuming in September – contact Mary Louise Stockett at email@example.com
- Women’s Bible Study: Liz Curtis Higgs’ “Embrace Grace- resumes 9/13 at 5 p.m.- contact Laurie Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Life Groups– launching in September!