Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
Tithing and giving of finances to a church is a most personal decision and one that should be taken seriously. And there are many reasons that people give to their place of worship. As stewards of your money, we strive to use it wisely, to further God’s kingdom here on earth through constant consideration of where each dollar should go. Obviously mission and outreach are close to our hearts, but making sure we have a place of worship that remains in good condition must also be a priority.
We appreciate however and whatever you decide to give to NRUMC. Please know that we will do our best to use it in a responsible manner pleasing to God. Below are a few ways that we suggest for giving:
- Place a check in the offering plate on Sunday. Personal offering envelopes are available and blank envelopes are in the pew racks.
- Use your credit or debit card, one-time use or recurring-use (Visa and MasterCard only). Click the button below to give now.
- Text-to-Give—Using your messaging app on your mobile device, text NRUMC8501 to the mobile number 73256. Click the link in the text reply and fill out the credit card form. On subsequent texts, you will be prompted for the whole dollar amount gift
(no decimal) and the fund to which you want to give. It will automatically be applied to the card used in your first giving text, so you only need to fill out the form the first time.
- Mail or drop off a check to the Church Office. Mailing address is 8501 Honeycutt Road, Raleigh, NC 27615.
- Recurring drafts from your bank account to the Church bank account. Complete a Direct Withdrawal Form and return to Ken Black in the church office.
- Bill-Pay application on your bank’s website. These banking applications allow for one-time or recurring payments to be drafted from your bank account and forwarded to NRUMC.
- Gifts of listed stock or mutual fund shares, email our Business Administrator, Ken Black at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Qualified Charitable Distribution from IRA. Allowed after age 70 ½. Taxable income is not recognized upon the transfer and charitable contribution deduction is not allowed for tax purposes.
- Cash contribution from Charitable Foundation or Trust. Notify Ken Black upon first transfer.
For more information on any of these giving options, email Ken Black or call him at 919-847-1536 x115.
Don't miss a thing!
Subscribe now to get news and event information about everything going on at North Raleigh UMC.